/* code for page ----------------------------------------------- */

Friday, October 20, 2006

hi ho

...it's off to work I go.

Not like the clock in /clock out, corporate suit. Had to go out for a couple of hours today.
Got the call.

I told you about Matthew right? Well,when he summons - you go.

I work for him and he pays me in kind. Keeps me toppped up and off my face.
I look on it as a business relationship - take it seriously.
If I didn't I'd just, well I'd prefer not to think about it really.
No escape when he calls.

No running off to my little laptop to be free to be the face, the person behind the mask.
Without the drugs.

He runs a few clubs, private parties where you can get you anything you want. And then i have to fix it up. Big man in this city, the city beneath the shiny shiny pavements.
You know, the city you go to when you want to take a few risks, play at being naughty.

Want something to make you feel good - call Matthew, need to come down quickly, call Matthew. How about you need a favour? Need something sorting, he's the man. How about a girl? Two? Five? Boys? - they'll do anything for him.

But don't get me wrong - I don't do all the high-level stuff, not the sexy stuff, nope, i'm the gutter man, the ugly man, the stick a glass into your face man, the wipe-up the blood man.

Said enough, haven't i?

Shouldn't talk. Mustn't say too much. But here i feel safe.

Want to know more? Can I bare my soul, well what's left of it, to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home