/* code for page ----------------------------------------------- */

Monday, October 16, 2006

coming down now

i always get pensive and poetic after, got the shakes, my limbs are cramping so forgive the typing.

It's october right?
The month where things get a touch colder and we (even in this pisshole of a city) expect to see the leaves on the trees dying back and droppping rotten leaves on pavements - but no.
Nothing. Zilch. Come on autumn, what are you waiting for?
My bread is damp and the mould grows faster, i just want to hide out in the dark but it's too humid. No chill to kill the spores.

Foggy as well.

Nights are too quiet, subdued, aware. They're waiting, pressing heavy on me.
When the breath of the serpent is around it's better to get blasted out of my skull in a club.

still wanna fuck someone but who'd fuck a nightmare like me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home